Thursday, September 21, 2017

Number of the Day: 10,000


Hard to believe, but it's true.  The Keyboard Commentarian has passed 10,000 views!  I am truly grateful that so many people have found this blog, and to those who come back again and again.  A special thank you, if I may, to those who come back, especially since, as I have mentioned before, I do not post with much regularity.  This is not a daily, weekly, or necessarily an even monthly blog.  I feel that, when I feel strongly enough on a subject, I will be (as I state right underneath the page title) sitting in front of my keyboard ... commenting.

Clearly, many, many people from around the world have found this blog, as the top ten list below shows...

In addition to these -- if you did the math, you know the numbers above do not add up to 10,000 even, let alone more than -- there have been views from many other locations around the world.  Locations such as Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Tanzania, Mexico, the Philippines, Australia, and Romania, to name a few.  I have mentioned it in the past, but I am still amazed at the interconnectedness (albeit, merely electronically) that the World Wide Web provides.  

It was back on February 20, 2015, that this blog passed 5,000 views -- two years and eight months after my first post in June of 2012.  It has taken two years and seven months to go from 5,000 views to 10,000 views.  Not too shabby.  (Maybe sometime in the Spring of 2020 will bring 15,000 views?)

All I can say is thanks to all of you who have found this blog and, hopefully, keep coming back.  If you enjoy what I write, please pass the address of this blog along to anyone who you think might also enjoy it.  As always, my hope is to continue writing about things that interest you and that keep you coming back.



Terry

2 comments: