Monday, June 16, 2014

UPDATE: Missing person | Anyone in or near Albuquerque, N.M. | ANTHONY HOWELL

Last week, I told you about Anthony Howell, the son of a dear friend of mine, who has been missing now for three weeks.  I also mentioned I would pass along any updates.

Unfortunately, I don't have an update with the news that Anthony has been found.  However, his mother, Bridget, who lives in Tennessee, is scheduled to travel to Albuquerque this week.  She will be joined by his friends, both in and out of the military, with fliers in hand, going to hospitals, churches, and shelters, and also door-to-door.

As I mentioned in my initial posting on this from six days ago, if you are in or near Albuquerque, N.M., and have ANY information on the whereabouts of Anthony Howell, I urge you to call the Albuquerque Police Department at (505) 256-2050 or message me here.  If you contact me, I will get the information passed along to his mother immediately.


Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment