Tuesday, December 18, 2018

A note to my readers regarding this blog

Dear readers, let me begin by saying I hope your holiday season, whatever holiday(s) you celebrate, is going well.  I wish you a happy remainder of the season.  (Hard to believe there's only a couple of weeks remaining in the year.)

The saying All good things must come to an end is attributed to the English poet Geoffrey Chaucer, first appearing in the mid-fourteenth century.  Fast forward to the early twenty-first century, and the same is true here.

After six-and-a-half years, the time has come for The Keyboard Commentarian to end.  The above saying is that all good things must come to an end, and I hope this blog has been a good thing for you readers.  It has been for me.

That end is not today, however.  That will be sometime next month, January 2019.  I do not know how many more posts there will be between now and then, but it will not be a case of writing this post and then the New Year's Day post and that's it.  (At least two or three that I can think of off the top of my head.)

As sad as I am that the time has come, I look forward to the next few until next month.

Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment