Saturday, September 12, 2015

Film of the Day: THE ANATOMY OF A GREAT DECEPTION

Yesterday, here the United States, the nation marked the fourteenth anniversary of the attacks on 9/11.  Fourteen years later, it remains a divisive event.  There are those who are in sync with the official story and those who are not.  While I consider myself a healthy skeptic, I am in the latter of those two camps.  As the events on that terrible day unfolded, and in the weeks and months that followed, I, like so many others, was overcome with many emotions. As the years passed, many questions arose for me and I began to think about all that had happened much more deeply.

Today's film, director David Hooper's first, is The Anatomy of a Great Deception, which discusses his personal journey in researching the events of 9/11.  It is a thought-provoking project into the events of that terrible day that, for Hooper, began with "one simple, innocent question"..

Dismiss this as conspiracy ramblings if you will, but I sincerely invite you to give Mr. Hooper's film a watch.  You just might find it was worth it.



Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment