Sunday, January 11, 2015

Phrase of the Day: NOUS SOMMES CHARLIE (WE ARE CHARLIE)

Here are some powerful images from today's Unity Rally in France, with hundreds of thousands (possibly one million) of marchers in several locations.








Banner with image of Charlie Hebdo editor-in-chief, Stephane Charbonnier


Muslim marchers
(Yellow sign on left: I AM MUSLIM, I AM NOT A TERRORIST, NOT IN MY NAME)
(Red-framed sign near center: FOR PEACE AND AGAINST TERRORISM)

(Sign on left:                                                 (Sign on right:
I AM CHARLIE                                                 I AM CHARLIE
I AM JEWISH                                           I AM MONTROUGE
I AM POLICE                                              I AM VINCENNES
I AM UNITED                                                  I AM FRENCH
[In box: I AM NOT AFRAID])                                                 


Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment