Monday, August 4, 2014

A message to my readers

Dear readers, it has been another long period since my last posting.  If you follow this blog, you know I do not post on a regular basis.  My feeling is that quality is more important than quantity.  Thus, I comment on things that grab my attention enough to write about them, rather than just posting things for the sake of posting things.

Having said that, this time, however, is different.  About three weeks ago, I took a nasty fall and broke my left elbow.  It has been in a splint for the majority of that time and it makes for one-handed typing.  While it is not impossible to write something, as this posting shows, I have curbed my online activity because of the injury and that will, unfortunately, have to include this blog.

In the interim, however, I will posting videos or links to stories that I hope you will find interesting.  The first of these will be tomorrow.

Thank you for continuing to follow my blog and I will be back commenting again as soon as possible.

Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment