Monday, October 29, 2012

An update to my readers

Greetings, dear readers.

I wanted to give you all a quick update as I haven't posted for several days.  I've been dealing with a nasty shoulder injury for more than a couple of weeks and am still working on getting it back to normal.  As a result, it is a little difficult to type (at least to type at length) because of that injury. In addition, I am in the area being affected by Hurricane Sandy, which should be making landfall in roughly three hours from the time of this post.  

I hope to be posting once again by the beginning of next week.  

If you are also in an area that will be affected by Hurricane Sandy, please be safe!  If you're outside the affected area, please keep us in your prayers, well wishes, and thoughts. 

Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment